Arcitura Education Inc is a leading global provider of progressive, vendor neutral training and certifications programs. With a worldwide network of certified trainers,training partners and testing centers,Arcitura schools and accreditation programs have become internationally established and further proven through a series of published books,papers and industry innovation.
Class Room Based Courses
A Certified SOA Analyst specializes in carrying out the analysis, definition of service inventory blueprints and the modeling, definition of service candidates, service capability candidates and service composition candidates.
A Certified SOA Architect has demonstrated proficiency in the mechanics of SOA through the physical design of service-oriented technology architectures, service-oriented solutions,and related infrastructure.
A Certified SOA Governance Specialist has demonstrated proficiency in defining,establishing, and evolving governance frameworks,precepts,and processes in support of organizational and technological SOA governance requirements.
A Certified SOA Security Specialist has demonstrated proficiency in establishing security extensions for contemporary service oriented architectures through the mastery of security patterns, practices, and industry technologies.
A Certified SOA Java Developer has proficiency with the development of distributed solutions using Java programming technologies and tools, and has attained proven mastery of applying service-orientation to the programming and implementation of services-based Java solutions.
A Certified SOA .NET Developer has proficiency with the development of distributed solutions using .NET programming technologies and tools, and has attained proven mastery of applying service orientation to the programming and implementation of services-based .NET solutions.
A Certified SOA Quality Assurance Specialist has proven expertise with testing techniques and practices specific to shared services and service-oriented solutions,and has further acquired proficiency with required quality assurance processes and assessment criteria.
Innovative services technologies are considered as valuable business assets and are accounted on the balance sheet of companies. It helps companies to stay ahead of competition and enable them to react rapidly to change. The price of hardware has decreased drastically during the last decades while the power to processed information has increased by more than ten folds. There is a need for consuming and accessing more information. We are in the era in the evolution of service-oriented computing where modern service technology innovation is building upon mature service platforms at the same time that proven delivery techniques and design are building upon an established service-oriented paradigm. These developments have made it possible to create service-oriented solutions of unprecedented sophistication.
You may choose several services options such as follows:
• Awareness training for Service-Oriented Architecture Personnel
• Assessment of the current SOA Environment
• Setting up a SOA Centre of Excellence
During various stages of your enterprise SOA/API implementation, you would need to create, communicate and enforce adaptation of business & technical policies to ensure efficiency and compliance. We enable you to design & implement an effective governance model to realize the benefits of your SOA and API initiatives. This would involve:
• Design & implementation of an effective governance structure required for SOA adoption and an API Management
strategy, including formation of the CoE, defining processes, investments, policies etc.
• Definition and integration of the Application Services Governance processes with the existing IT governance
• Planning & implementation of processes, guidelines, tools etc. for runtime & design time governance
We understand that every organization is quite unique in the way it functions – its processes, execution style and even its IT culture. The one-size-fits-all policy doesn’t normally work when it comes to defining and putting in place Governance policies. We draft tailor-made governance strategies that extend your existing IT governance. Our special recipe for you includes:
• Building a SOA/API business case
• Designing a SOA/API adoption strategy with a customized transition plan
• Application of effective Application Services Governance
• Definition of specific policies for runtime SOA/API implementation
• Defining procedures for problem/change management
• Implementation strategy for knowledge management
• Defining and creating frameworks to track ROI on SOA/API initiatives
Perhaps the most important step to make your SOA/API initiative a success is to nail down the business goals. You
could start by asking yourself the following three questions:
• What business goals am I looking to address with my SOA/API initiative?
• What should be my priorities with this initiative?
• How can I better align the structure to achieve my priorities?
• Once you have the answers to these three questions, we could help further distil it with the following offerings:
Analyzing and identifying areas to work on, to improve enterprise maturity for SOA/API adoption
• Building a strong business case
• Identifying and re-engineering existing IT service portfolios to compliment SOA/API adoption
• Defining KPIs for a winning SOA/API initiative
• Outlining the game plan and better aligning key initiatives, dependencies, risks, etc.
• Drafting a plan to leverage Cloud in order to make the assets more consumable & scalable
• Performing pilots to validate the architecture for SOA/API adoption
Finalizing the technologies and methodologies for SOA/API adoption is a key aspect that determines your enterprise’s SOA/API success. With the choices available, it can be daunting to identify the right product stack and approach for your enterprise.
We can assist you with the following:
• Evaluate your current Enterprise Architecture with its various portfolios
• Design a reference architecture to integrate your current service portfolio with SOA/API adoption
• Plan & implement the technology blocks required for your SOA/API Initiative
• Define SOA/API based solution architecture
• Performing PoC’s (Proof of Concepts) for SOA/API tools/products
• Design, develop and implement SOA/API security architecture
• Creating business domains with process models for future improvements
We have a proven track-record of successful BPM implementations for large and mid-sized enterprises ranging from Telcos to Banks and Energy companies. We assist them, both in Process Improvement and in Business Transformation. We work with enterprises in defining the steps and throughout their turn-key business process management initiatives.
Some of our core offerings include:
• Process Maturity Assessment
• Process Audit & Impact
• Process Improvement
• BPMS Evaluation & Integration
• Process Modeling, Simulation, Design & Implementation
• Process Transformation & Innovation
With the choice of SOA/API product stacks available today, it is easy to get lost in a maze of marketing hype. Being vendor neutral, we assist you in picking the right product stack based on your existing EA strategy and architecting a solution that works for your enterprise through the following offerings:
• Planning and Architecting the SOA/API platform based on your business objectives
• Design of your SOA/API platform which will interoperate with your existing IT assets
• Conducting Proof of Concepts to ensure the architectural objectives are met with the platform chosen
• Implementing the architected platform and deploying it
• Use platform independent standards to ensure your users are free to choose their own implementation mechanisms
We assist you in identifying and designing the atomicity and granularity of services and APIs required to meet your business needs. Put together, these services/APIs would make up the service inventory for all the business cases across your enterprise. We offer the following:
• Identifying and designing granular, atomic services/APIs to meet business needs
• Designing the structure of composite services/APIs
• Identifying maximum number of reusable interfaces to reduce time and effort.
• Designing wrappers/adapters for legacy systems instead of reinventing and rebuilding from scratch
• Adhering to defined security and governance standards
The SOA/API Factory Delivery model was formulated to bring in a cost-effective method for mass producing SOA services and APIs. This delivery model for building shared services/APIs drastically reduces your costs for development, together with providing a strong and effective backbone for design, and deployment activities carried out in parallel.
The team implements shared services/APIs taking specifications provided by the CoE, refining these and working with multiple project teams, who stitch together these services/APIs into project-specific solutions for a customer. The Factory is therefore a delivery resource used by project teams accessing or developing shared services / APIs.
Some obvious benefits from the service factory model include:
• Applications that are highly componentized on a wide-spread, cost-effective basis
• The focus of the core client team is on integrating services/APIs produced in large numbers, rather than on churning out these services/APIs
• The adoption of such a model would mandate solid standards to be introduced in the very early stages, robust planning and a solid governance structure
• Services/APIs would become the pervasive fabric of all applications leading to highly integrated processes in lesser time owing to a large factory dedicated to producing them
• Increased manageability through smaller dedicated work streams enables the IT team to contribute directly to business agility and innovation
subsequently follows it up with quality assurance and test strategy execution. Our offerings include:
• Test Management and Planning
• Test Architecture and Design
• Test Execution
• Test Tools - Our Vendor Neutral approach and wide product experience can help you design and implement the right SOA/API Test tool strategy